Jeep Liberty: Accessing The Storage Bin
NOTE: The spring-loaded latches that retain the storage bin cover to the cargo load floor should not be used as cargo tie-downs.
1. Flip the spring-loaded latch pull-loops up.
Cargo Load Floor Loops
2. Pull the loops upward and twist them one-quarter turn so that they are parallel to the slots in the storage bin cover.
3. Lift the cover upward over the loops.
4. Turn over the cover and reinstall it.
NOTE: You can install the cover with either side facing upward.
5. With the cover seated in the floor, pull upward on loops and twist them one-quarter turn so that they are no longer parallel to the slots in the cover.
6. Flip the loops down.
A loose storage bin cover thrown forward in a accident or hard stop could endanger the occupants of the vehicle. Always latch the storage bin cover to the cargo load floor with the spring-loaded latches when not accessing the storage bin.
Keys and Locks
The master key fits all the locks on your vehicle. The valet key works only in the ignition and the driverвЂ™s door lock. You can keep the glove box locked when you leave your vehicle an ...
Seat heater (if equipped)
- There is a possibility that people with delicate skin may suffer slight burns even at low temperatures if they use the seat heater for a long period of time. When using the heater, alw ...
WARNING Parcel nets are intended for storing lightweight items only, such as road maps, mail, etc. Heavy objects, objects with sharp edges, or fragile objects may not be transported in the ...