Ford Escape: Adding engine oil
1. Check the engine oil. For instructions, refer to Checking the engine
oil in this chapter.
2. If the engine oil level is not within the normal range, add only certified engine oil of the recommended viscosity. Remove the engine oil filler cap and use a funnel to pour the engine oil into the opening.
3. Recheck the engine oil level. Make sure the oil level is not above the MAX, FULL or upper hole/mark (depending on application) on the engine oil level dipstick.
4. Install the dipstick and ensure it is fully seated.
5. Fully install the engine oil filler cap by turning the filler cap clockwise 1/4 of a turn until it is seated.
To avoid possible oil loss, DO NOT operate the vehicle with the engine oil level dipstick and/or the engine oil filler cap removed.
NISSAN Vehicle Immobilizer System
The NISSAN Vehicle Immobilizer System will not allow the engine to start without the use of the registered key. If the engine fails to start using the registered key, it may be due to interfere ...
Using the automatic mode
1 Press . The air conditioning system begins to operate. Air outlets and fan speed are automatically adjusted according to the temperature setting. 2 Press вЂњ∧вЂќ on to increase the tempe ...
Power windows 1 DriverвЂ™s door power window switch 2 Front passengerвЂ™s door power window switch 3 Rear door (left) power window switch 4 Rear door (right) power window switch 5 Window opening ...