Honda CR-V: Audio System Lighting
You can use the instrument panel
brightness control knob to adjust the
illumination of the control panel. The audio system
illuminates when the parking lights
are on, even if the radio is turned off.
Playing the XM Radio (EX-L model with navigation system)
Your vehicle is capable of receiving
XM Radio anywhere in the United
States and Canada, except Hawaii,
Alaska, and Puerto Rico. XM i
To listen to XM Radio, turn the
ignition switch to the ACCESSORY
(I) or the ON (II) position. Push the
power/volume knob to turn on the
audio system, and press the CD/XM
button. Adjust the v
вЂвЂLOADINGвЂ™вЂ™ - XM is loading the
audio or program information.
вЂвЂOFF AIRвЂ™вЂ™ - The channel
currently selected is no longer
вЂвЂUPDATINGвЂ™вЂ™ - The encryption
1. Lift the vehicle, and support it with jackstands.
2. Remove the cover (A).
3. Remove the EVAP canister baffle cover (A).
4. Disconnect the hoses (A) and the fuel subharness
6P connector (B).
5. Remove the bolts (C) and the EVAP canister bracket
6. Remove the EVAP canister (A) from the E
1. Turn the ignition switch ON (II).
Does the charging system indicator come on?
YES-Go to step 2.
NO-Go to step 14.
2. Start the engine. Hold the engine speed at
2,000 rpm for 1 minute.
Does the charging system indicator go off? YES-Charging system indicator circuit
is OK. Go to the alternator
В© 2016-2020 Copyright www.hcrv.net