GMC Terrain: Audio/Video (A/V) Jacks
If available, the A/V jacks are located on the rear of the floor console. They allow audio or video cables to be connected from an auxiliary device such as a camcorder or a video game system. The A/V jacks are color coded:
○ Yellow for video input.
○ White for left audio input.
○ Red for right audio input.
Power for auxiliary devices is not supplied by the radio system. To use the auxiliary inputs of the RSE system:
1. Connect the auxiliary device cables to the A/V jacks.
2. Power on both the auxiliary device and the RSE video screen.
Changing the Source on the Video Display Screens The image from the auxiliary device can be switched between the video display screens.
To change the display:
1. Press the AUX button on the remote control to change the source of both video
screens from the DVD player to the auxiliary device.
2. Press the AUX button a second time to change the left video screen source to the DVD player and the right video screen to the auxiliary device.
3. Press the AUX button a third time to change the left video screen source to the auxiliary device and the right video screen to the DVD player.
4. Press the AUX button a fourth time to change the source of both video screens to the DVD player.
Changing the RSE Video Screen Settings
The screen display mode, brightness, and language can be changed from the setup menu using the remote control. To change a setting:
1. Press .
2. Use , , , , and to select the settings.
3. Press z again to exit the setup menu.
Pre-tensioner safety belt Your vehicle is equipped with driver's and front passenger's pre-tensioner safety belts. The purpose of the pretensioner is to make sure that excess slack is ta ...
Ford and Lincoln car care products
Your Ford or Lincoln authorized dealer has many quality products available to clean your vehicle and protect its finishes. These quality products have been specifically engineered to fulfill your au ...
Fuel Economy Mode
Vehicles with a 2.4L engine have a Fuel Economy Mode. When engaged, fuel economy mode can improve the vehicle's fuel economy Press the вЂњecoвЂќ (economy) button by the shift lever to turn th ...