Jeep Liberty: Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit
The doors will unlock automatically on vehicles with power door locks if:
1. The Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit feature is enabled.
2. The transmission is in gear and the vehicle speed returned to 0 mph (0 km/h).
3. The transmission is in NEUTRAL or PARK.
4. The driver door is opened.
5. The doors were not previously unlocked.
6. The vehicle speed is 0 mph (0 km/h).
Rear window wiper blade assembly
1. Raise the wiper arm off the rear window. 2. Turn the wiper blade assembly counterclockwise. 3. Pull the wiper blade assembly toward you to remove it from the wiper arm. 4. Install the wi ...
All-Wheel Drive (AWD) LOCK indicator light (AWD model) This light illuminates when the ignition switch is turned to the ON position, and turns off within 1 second. When selecting the LOCK mode ...
Engine coolant change record
Engine coolant change log ...