GMC Terrain: Auxiliary Taillamp
To replace one of these lamps:
1. Open the liftgate. See Liftgate on page 2‑9.
2. Remove the interior trim access panel.
A. Attachment Nuts
B. Retaining Hook
3. Remove the five attachment nuts (A) securing the taillamp assembly to the
4. Disengage the retaining hook (B) and pull the taillamp assembly out of the vehicle liftgate.
5. Disconnect the lamp wiring harness.
6. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and pull it out.
7. Pull the bulb straight out of the socket.
8. Install the new bulb.
9. Push the bulb socket in and turn it clockwise.
10. Reverse Steps 2 through 5 to reinstall lamp assembly.
Rear seat head restraints
Adjust the head restraint so that the top of the head restraint is above the centre line of the head. An incorrectly adjusted head restraint increases the risk of death or serious injury in the ...
Conditions in which front passengerвЂ™s SRS frontal airbag is activated
The front passengerвЂ™s SRS frontal airbag will be activated for deployment upon impact when any of the following conditions are met regarding the front passengerвЂ™s seat. - When the seat is ...
Your vehicle is designed to operate on unleaded gasoline with a pump octane number of 87 or higher. Use of a lower octane gasoline can cause a persistent, heavy metallic rapping noise that c ...