GMC Terrain: BackвЂ“Up Lamp
Removal of the lamp assembly is not required to replace the back-up lamp bulb.
To replace one of these lamps:
1. Open the liftgate. See Liftgate on page 2‑9.
2. Remove the interior trim access panel.
3. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and pull it out.
4. Pull the bulb straight out of the socket.
5. Install the new bulb.
6. Push the bulb socket in and turn it clockwise.
7. Reinstall the interior trim access panel.
Power steering fluid
To check the fluid level Check the fluid level in the reservoir while the engine is idling. Check to make certain that the power steering fluid level is always between the вЂњMAXвЂќ and вЂњMINвЂќ ...
Headlamps - driving abroad
The headlamp beam pattern is suitable for driving on either side of the road. ...
Engine Power Messages
ENGINE POWER IS REDUCED This message displays when the vehicle's engine power is reduced. Reduced engine power can affect the vehicle's ability to accelerate. If this message is on, but t ...