Jeep Liberty: Battery Replacement
The recommended replacement battery is CR2032.
вЂў Perchlorate Material вЂ” special handling may apply.
See www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate вЂў Do not touch the battery terminals that are on the back housing or the printed circuit board.
1. Remove the screw from the RKE transmitter case (if equipped).
2. With the RKE transmitter buttons facing down, use a flat blade tool to pry the two halves of the RKE transmitter case apart. Make sure not to damage the seal during removal.
Separating Case Halves
3. Remove and replace the battery. Avoid touching the new battery with your fingers. Skin oils may cause battery deterioration. If you touch a battery, clean it with rubbing alcohol.
4. To reassemble the RKE transmitter case, snap the two halves together.
5. Reinstall and tighten the screw until snug (if equipped).
System overview 1 Cell phone 2 Location of the microphone 3 Steering wheel keypad 4 Center console control panel and display ...
The MyKey feature allows you to program a restricted driving mode to promote good driving habits. All but one of the keys programmed to the vehicle can be activated as a MyKey . The key will remain ...