GMC Terrain: Battery Replacement
Replace the battery if the REPLACE BATTERY IN REMOTE KEY message displays in the DIC. See РѓgReplace Battery in Remote KeyРѓh under Key and Lock Messages on page 5.29.
The battery is not rechargeable. To replace the battery:
1. Push the button on the transmitter to extend the key.
2. Remove the battery cover by prying with a finger.
3. Remove the battery by pushing on the battery and sliding it toward the key blade.
4. Insert the new battery, positive side facing up. Push the battery down until it is held in place. Replace with a CR2032 or equivalent battery.
5. Snap the battery cover back on to the transmitter.
Vehicle data recordings
Your Toyota is equipped with several sophisticated computers that will record certain data, such as: вЂў Engine speed вЂў Accelerator status вЂў Brake status вЂў Vehicle speed вЂў Shift positi ...
Sky Sliderв„ў Maintenance
Refer to вЂњSky Sliderв„ў Top CareвЂќ in вЂњMaintaining Your VehicleвЂќ for further information. ...
A tire that is out of balance may affect handling and tire wear. The tires on your Hyundai were balanced before the car was delivered but may need balancing again during the years you own the ...