GMC Terrain: Before Driving Off-Road
○ Have all necessary maintenance and service work completed.
○ Fuel the vehicle, fill fluid levels, and check inflation pressure in all tires, including the spare, if equipped.
○ Read all the information about all-wheel-drive vehicles in this manual.
○ Make sure all underbody shields, if equipped, are properly attached.
○ Know the local laws that apply to off-road driving.
To gain more ground clearance if needed, it may be necessary to remove the front fascia lower air dam.
Notice: Operating the vehicle for extended periods without the front fascia lower air dam installed can cause improper air flow to the engine. Re&-attach the front fascia air dam after off-road driving.
If you need assistance at any prompt, or if you want to know your options at any prompt, say вЂњHelpвЂќ following the beep. The Uconnectв„ў Phone will play some of the options at any prompt if y ...
To tag the received song, press the button for more than 1.5 seconds. Connect the iPodВ® to store the tagged song to the iPodВ®. When the iPodВ® is connected to iTunesВ®, you can purchase the ...
Using the BluetoothВ® audio/phone for the first time
Before using the BluetoothВ® audio/phone, it is necessary to register a BluetoothВ® device in the system. Follow the procedure below to register (pair) a device: 1 Press and select вЂњBluetoothвЂќ ...