GMC Terrain: Bluetooth (Overview)
For vehicles equipped with the MyLink or IntelliLink infotainment system, see the separate MyLink/ IntelliLink Features and Functions Guide for more information.
For vehicles equipped with Bluetooth capability, the system can interact with many cell phones, allowing:
○ Placement and receipt of calls in a hands-free mode.
○ Sharing of the cell phoneвЂ™s address book or contact list with the vehicle.
To minimize driver distraction, before driving, and with the vehicle parked:
○ Become familiar with the features of the cell phone. Organize the phone book
and contact lists clearly and delete duplicate or rarely used entries. If possible,
program speed dial or other shortcuts.
○ Review the controls and operation of the infotainment system.
○ Pair cell phone(s) to the vehicle. The system may not work with all cell phones. See вЂњPairingвЂќ in this section for more information.
○ If the cell phone has voice dialing capability, learn to use that feature to access the address book or contact list. See вЂњVoice Pass-ThruвЂќ in this section for more information.
○ See вЂњStoring and Deleting Phone NumbersвЂќ in this section for more information.
When using a cell phone, it can be distracting to look too long or too often at the screen of the phone or the infotainment (navigation) system. Taking your eyes off the road too long or too often could cause a crash resulting in injury or death. Focus your attention on driving.
Vehicles with a Bluetooth system can use a Bluetooth&-capable cell phone with a Hands&-Free Profile to make and receive phone calls. The infotainment system and voice recognition are used to control the system. The system can be used while in ON/RUN or ACC/ ACCESSORY. The range of the Bluetooth system can be up to 9.1m (30 ft). Not all phones support all functions and not all phones work with the Bluetooth system. See www.gm.com/bluetooth for more information about compatible phones.
Inspecting your tires and wheel valve stems
Periodically inspect the tire treads for uneven or excessive wear and remove objects such as stones, nails or glass that may be wedged in the tread grooves. Check the tire and valve stems for holes, ...
If the smart key system does not operate properly
●Locking and unlocking the doors: Use the mechanical key. ●Starting the engine ...
If the Starter Does Not Operate
1) Try turning the ignition switch to the вЂњSTARTвЂќ position with the headlights turned on to determine the battery condition. If the headlights go excessively dim or go off, it usually means th ...