Ford Escape: Calculating fuel economy
1. Fill the fuel tank completely and record the initial odometer reading
(in miles or kilometers).
2. Each time you fill the tank, record the amount of fuel added (in gallons or liters).
3. After at least three to five tank fill-ups, fill the fuel tank and record the current odometer reading.
4. Subtract your initial odometer reading from the current odometer reading.
5. Follow one of the simple calculations in order to determine fuel economy:
Calculation 1: Divide total miles traveled by total gallons used.
Calculation 2: Multiply liters used by 100, then divide by total kilometers traveled.
Keep a record for at least one month and record the type of driving (city or highway). This will provide an accurate estimate of the vehicleвЂ™s fuel economy under current driving conditions. Additionally, keeping records during summer and winter will show how temperature impacts fuel economy. In general, lower temperatures give lower fuel economy.
Your new NISSAN has been designed to have minimum maintenance requirements with long service intervals to save you both time and money. However, some day-to-day and regular maintenance is esse ...
The OS Code-Point data is licensed by Ordnance Survey with permission of Her MajestyвЂ™s Stationery Office. В© Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. ...
Access to specific channels can be restricted (locked). A locked channel will not provide audio, song titles, or artist information. NOTE All channels are initially unlocked. Locking a channel ...