Jeep Liberty: CD/DVD Disc Maintenance
To keep a CD/DVD in good condition, take the following precautions:
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the surface.
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth, wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper or tape to the disc; avoid scratching the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzene, thinner, cleaners, or anti-static sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
6. Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight.
7. Do not store the disc where temperatures may become too high.
NOTE: If you experience difficulty in playing a particular disc, it may be damaged (i.e., scratched, reflective coating removed, a hair, moisture or dew on the disc) oversized, or have protection encoding. Try a known good disc before considering disc player service.
Adjusting the head restraints manually
Adjusting the head restraint height To raise: pull the head restraint up to the desired position. To lower: press release catch : in the direction of the arrow and push the head restraint d ...
Other Navigation Services Available from OnStar
OnStar eNav: Allows subscribers to send destinations from Google Mapsв„ў and MapQuest.com to their Turn-by-Turn Navigation or screen-based navigation system. When ready, the directions will be dow ...
Supplemental Side Air Bag Inflatable Curtains (SABIC) Inflator Units
The Supplemental Side Air Bag Inflatable Curtains (SABIC) may deploy during rollovers and collisions where the impact is confined to a particular area of the side of the vehicle, depending on th ...