Ford Escape: Cleaning
- Washing the exterior
- Paint chips
- Aluminum wheels and wheel covers
- 2.5L I4 engine
- 3.0L V6 engine
- Plastic (non-painted) exterior parts
- Windows and wiper blades
- Instrument panel/interior trim and cluster lens
- Leather seats (if equipped)
- Ford and Lincoln car care products
Floor mat anchor
Floor mat anchor When using a floor mat on the front floor carpet, make sure it attaches to the floor mat anchor in your vehicle. This keeps the floor mat from sliding forward. WARNING: o ...
Ashtray in the front-compartment center console
You can remove the ashtray insert and use the resulting compartment for stowage. The stowage space under the ashtray is not heat resistant. Before placing lit cigarettes in the ashtray, make ...
High beam, Halogen
1. Remove the headlight housing from the vehicle (see page 322). 2. Remove the cover over the bulbs (see page 323). 3. Remove the bulb by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it straight ...