Volvo XC60: Comfort and driving pleasure
- Volvo Sensus
- Menus and messages
- The MY CAR menus
- Climate system
- Trip computer
- Stability system
- Active chassis systemвЂ“Four C
- Cruise control
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Distance Alert
- City Safety
- Collision warning with Full Auto-brake and Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Alert System
- Park assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera (PAC)
- Blind Spot Information System
- Passenger compartment convenience
Forward Collision Alert (FCA) System
For vehicles with FCA, this system is intended to help avoid or reduce the harm caused by front-end crashes. FCA provides a flashing visual alert and beeps when approaching a vehicle directly ahea ...
Setting a speed
Use the or buttons set the vehicle's current speed. The set speed is shown in the display. NOTE Cruise control cannot be engaged at speeds below 20 mph (30 km/h). ...
Congratulations on selecting your new Chrysler Group LLC vehicle. Be assured that it represents precision workmanship, distinctive styling, and high quality - all essentials that are traditional ...