Ford Escape: Compass zone adjustment
1. Determine which magnetic zone
you are in for your geographic
location by referring to the zone
2. Turn ignition to the on position.
3. Start the engine.
4. Press the SETUP control to select the Update Zone function and display the current ZONE XX in the center stack display.
5. Continue to press the RESET control until the correct zone appears in the center stack display.
6. The direction will display after the RESET control is released. The zone is now updated.
HomeLinkВ® (if equipped)
HomeLinkВ® (if equipped) HomeLinkВ® and the HomeLinkВ® house are registered trademarks of Johnson Controls, Inc. The HomeLinkВ® Wireless Control System provides a convenient way to replace up ...
DriverвЂ™s seat position sensor
The driverвЂ™s seat position sensor allows your Personal Safety System to tailor the deployment level of the driver dual-stage airbag based on seat position. The system is designed to help protect s ...
Key lock-in prevention function
This function prevents the doors from being locked with the key still in the ignition switch. ...