GMC Terrain: Conditions in Which Remote Start Will Not Work
The remote vehicle start feature will not operate if:
○ The key is in the ignition.
○ The hood or doors are not closed.
○ The hazard warning flashers are on.
○ There is an emission control system malfunction.
○ The engine coolant temperature is too high.
○ The oil pressure is low.
○ Two remote vehicle starts have already been used.
○ The vehicle is not in P (Park).
Audio System Lighting
You can use the instrument panel brightness control knob to adjust the illumination of the control panel. The audio system illuminates when the parking lights are on, even if the radio is turn ...
Introduction to rear seat entertainment (RSE)
The RSE system consists of two screens. Separate programmes can be viewed or heard by rear seat occupants. Supervisory control is made from the front seats. Audio and video programmes for each or ...
Decreasing cruise speed
To reduce cruising speed, press and hold control (4). Release the switch when the desired speed is reached, the new speed will be set and maintained. The set speed can be decreased in steps of 2k ...