GMC Terrain: Curve Tips
○ Take curves at a reasonable speed.
○ Reduce speed before entering a curve.
○ Maintain a reasonable steady speed through the curve
○ Wait until the vehicle is out of the curve before accelerating gently into the straightaway.
Steering in Emergencies
○ There are some situations when steering around a problem may be more effective
○ Holding both sides of the steering wheel allows you to turn 180 degrees without removing a hand.
○ Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) allows steering while braking.
1. Open the hood. 2. Reach behind the headlamp housing to access the headlamp bulb lock ring. 3. Firmly grasp the lock ring and rotate it counterclockwise to unlock it. 4. Remove the bulb and c ...
Center Console Storage
For vehicles with a center console storage, use the lever (A) on the front to open. ...
If the Off Indicator is Lit for an Adult-Size Occupant
If a person of adult-size is sitting in the right front passenger seat, but the off indicator is lit, it could be because that person is not sitting properly in the seat. If this happens, use the ...