Honda CR-V: Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are
trained professionals. They should
be able to answer all your questions.
If you encounter a problem that your
dealership does not solve to your
satisfaction, please discuss it with
the dealershipвЂ™s management. The
service manager or general manager
can help. Almost all problems are
solved in this way.
If you are dissatisfied with the
decision made by the dealershipвЂ™s
management, contact Honda
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Automobile Customer Service
Mail Stop 500-2N-7A
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, California 90501-2746
Tel: (800) 999-1009
Honda Canada Inc.
Visit www.honda.ca for contact
In Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin
Vortex Motor Corp.
P.O. Box 190816
San Juan, PR 00919-0816
Tel: (787) 620-7546
When you call or write, please give
us this information:
- Vehicle Identification Number- Name and address of the dealer
who services your vehicle
- Date of purchase
- Odometer reading of your vehicle
- Your name, address, and telephone
- A detailed description of the
- Name of the dealer who sold the
vehicle to you
Your new vehicle is covered by these
New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for
the battery, emissions control
systems, and accessories against
If you believe that your vehicle has a
defect which could cause a crash or
could cause injury or death, you
should immediately inform the
National Highway Traffic Safety
Purchasing Factory Authorized Manuals (U.S. only)
The publications shown below can be purchased from Helm
Incorporated. You can order by phone or online:
- Call Helm Inc. at 1-800-782-4356 (credit
The burning of gasoline in your
vehicleвЂ™s engine produces several byproducts.
Some of these are carbon
monoxide (CO), oxides of nitrogen
(NOx), and hydrocarbons (HC).
Gasoline evaporating from the tank
also produces hydrocarbons. Controlling
the production of NOx, CO,
and HC is impor
Rear Driveshaft Removal
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, and remove the rear
2. Lift up the locking tab (A) on the spindle nut (B),
then remove the nut.
3. Drain the differential fluid.
4. Remove the rear driveshaft inboard joint from the rear differential assembly.
5. Disconnect the rear
В© 2016-2020 Copyright www.hcrv.net