GMC Terrain: Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) system makes the low-beam headlamps come on at a reduced brightness in daylight when the following conditions are met:
○ The ignition is on.
○ The exterior lamp band is in the automatic position.
○ The transmission is not in P (Park).
○ The light sensor determines it is daytime.
○ The parking brake is released. Fully functional Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) are required on all vehicles first sold in Canada.
When the DRL are on the taillamps, sidemarker, instrument panel lights and other lamps will not be on. The instrument panel cluster will be lit. When the exterior lamp band is turned to the headlamp position, the low-beam headlamps come on. The other lamps that come on with the headlamps will also come on. To idle your vehicle with the DRL off, move the shift lever to P (Park). The DRL will stay off until the shift lever is moved out of the P (Park) position.
The regular headlamp system should be turned on when needed.
Wiper blade replacement
Fit only replacement wiper blades that are identical to the original specification. Before changing a wiper blade, the wiper arms must be set in the вЂserviceвЂ™ position as follows; Note: The Sm ...
○ Take curves at a reasonable speed. ○ Reduce speed before entering a curve. ○ Maintain a reasonable steady speed through the curve ○ Wait until the vehicle is out of the cu ...
Your vehicle has two types of security systems, as follows: - Vehicle security system - NISSAN Vehicle Immobilizer System The security condition will be shown by the security indicator ligh ...