GMC Terrain: Dolly Towing (Front-Wheel&- Drive Vehicles)
To tow the vehicle from the front with the rear wheels on the ground, do the following:
1. Put the front wheels on a dolly.
2. Move the shift lever to P (Park)..
3. Set the parking brake..
4. Secure the vehicle to the dolly..
5. Follow the dolly manufacturer's. instructions for preparing the vehicle and dolly for towing..
6. Release the parking brake.
Your SUZUKI multipurpose vehicle is designed and built to be capable of performing both on pavement and off road. You should therefore remember that your vehicle is distinctly different from ordin ...
Steps for Determining Correct Load Limit
1. Locate the statement вЂњThe combined weight of occupants and cargo should never exceed XXX poundsвЂќ on your vehicleвЂ™s placard. 2. Determine the combined weight of the driver and passeng ...
Brake pad and lining
While maintaining a speed of 30 to 40 mph (50 to 65 km/h), step on the brake pedal lightly. Repeat this five or more times. ...