Ford Escape: Driving
- Engine block heater (if equipped)
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Controlв„ў (RSC Stability Enhancement System
- Preparing to drive
- Brake-shift interlock
- Automatic transmission operation (if equipped)
- Manual transmission operation (if equipped)
- Reverse sensing system (if equipped)
- Rearview camera system (if equipped)
- Active Park Assist (APA) (If equipped)
- Blind spot mirrors
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) System (if equipped)
- Driving through water
Engine Cooling When Trailer Towing
The cooling system may temporarily overheat during severe operating conditions. See Engine Overheating on page 10‑20. ...
DonвЂ™t Drink and Drive
Alcohol and driving donвЂ™t mix. Even one drink can reduce your ability to respond to changing conditions, and your reaction time gets worse with every additional drink. So donвЂ™t drink and ...
Unlocking a channel
A channel's access code is required to unlock a channel. Unlock all channels This permanently removes all channels from the locked list and makes them available for selection. Temporarily unl ...