GMC Terrain: Driving for Better Fuel Economy
Driving habits can affect fuel mileage. Here are some driving tips to get the best fuel economy possible.
○ Avoid fast starts and accelerate smoothly.
○ Brake gradually and avoid abrupt stops.
○ Avoid idling the engine for long periods of time.
○ When road and weather conditions are appropriate, use cruise control.
○ Always follow posted speed limits or drive more slowly when conditions require.
○ Keep vehicle tires properly inflated.
○ Combine several trips into a single trip.
○ Replace the vehicle's tires with the same TPC Spec number molded into the tire's sidewall near the size.
○ Follow recommended scheduled maintenance.
Type D audio
When in the SAT mode, press the button to change the category search mode. When in the category search mode, press the following button to change the category up or down. When a category ...
The window controls on the driverвЂ™s door trim panel control all the door windows. Power Window Switches There are single window controls on each passenger door trim panel, which operate the ...
Maximum load limits
Never exceed the maximum load limits explained in the following. Exceeding the maximum load limits could cause personal injury and/or vehicle damage. - Adequate size trailer brakes are ...