Hyundai Tucson: Driving your Hyundai
- Engine exhaust can be dangerous!
- Risk of rollover
- Before starting the engine
- To start the engine
- Key positions
- Operating the manual transaxle
- Operating the automatic transaxle
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Electronic stability control (ESC) system
- Full-time 4WD operation
- 4WD lock system
- Good braking practices
- Driving for economy
- Smooth cornering
- Winter driving
- Higher speed motoring
- Use of lights
- Trailer or vehicle towing
- Vehicle load limit
Auto-dimming mirror/compass with HomeLinkВ® (if equipped)
Auto-dimming mirror/compass with HomeLinkВ® (if equipped) 1) HomeLinkВ® button 1 2) HomeLinkВ® button 2 3) LED 4) HomeLinkВ® button 3 5) Sensor 6) Automatic dimming on/off button 7) C ...
Outside rear-view mirrors
To adjust the mirror position The outside rear-view mirrors can be operated when the ignition switch is in the вЂњONвЂќ or вЂњACCвЂќ position. WARNING: ● Do not attempt to adjust the rear- ...
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface and apply the parking brake. 2. Start the engine and let it idle until it reaches operating temperature. 3. Turn the engine off and wait more than 10 min ...