GMC Terrain: Engine Cover
Engine Cover 3.0L V6
A. Oil Fill Cap
B. Engine Cover Bolt
C. Engine Cover
1. Remove the oil fill cap (A).
2. Remove the engine cover bolt (B).
3. Raise the engine cover (C) to release from the retainers.
4. Lift and remove the engine cover.
5. Reverse Steps 1 through 4 to reinstall engine cover.
VOL/ : Press to turn the system on and off. Turn to increase or decrease the volume. SOURCE: Press to choose between FM, AM, XMв„ў, if equipped, CD, or AUX. MENU/SEL: Turn to select radio station ...
SRS warning lamp
SRS functions are checked regularly when you switch on the ignition and when the engine is running. Therefore, malfunctions can be detected in good time. The SRS warning lamp in the instrument c ...
Electrical Power Outlet
Your vehicle is equipped with a fused 12 Volt (13 Amp) power outlet. This power outlet is located on the instrument panel, below the climate controls. It has power available when the ignition sw ...