GMC Terrain: Engine Oil
To ensure proper engine performance and long life, careful attention must be paid to engine oil. Following these simple, but important steps will help protect your investment:
○ Always use engine oil approved to the proper specification and of the proper viscosity grade. See вЂњSelecting the Right Engine OilвЂќ in this section.
○ Check the engine oil level regularly and maintain the proper oil level. See вЂњChecking Engine OilвЂќ and вЂњWhen to Add Engine OilвЂќ in this section.
○ Change the engine oil at the appropriate time. See Engine Oil Life System on page 10‑12.
○ Always dispose of engine oil properly. See вЂњWhat to Do with Used OilвЂќ in this section.
- Checking Engine Oil
- When to Add Engine Oil
- Selecting the Right Engine Oil
- Engine Oil Additives/Engine Oil Flushes
- What to Do with Used Oil
Installing top tether strap
Installing top tether strap First secure the child restraint with the LATCH system (rear outboard seating positions only) or the seat belt as applicable. 1. Remove the anchor cover from the an ...
This system is designed to provide protection from unauthorized entry into the car. This system is operated in three stages: the first is the "Armed" stage, the second is the "Ala ...
With cruise control, the vehicle can maintain a speed of about 40 km/h (25 mph) or more without keeping your foot on the accelerator. Cruise control does not work at speeds below 40 km/h (25 mph). ...