GMC Terrain: Error Messages
If Disc Error displays and/or the disc comes out, it could be for one of the following reasons:
○ The disc has an invalid or unknown format.
○ The disc is very hot. Try the disc again when the temperature returns to normal.
○ The road is very rough. Try the disc again when the road is smoother.
○ The disc is dirty, scratched, wet, or upside down.
○ The air is very humid. Try the disc again later.
○ There was a problem while burning the disc.
○ The label is caught in the CD player.
If the CD is not playing correctly, for any other reason, try a known good CD.
If any error continues, contact your dealer.
Towing the vehicle on four wheels
If the vehicle battery is disconnected or disabled, do NOT attempt to tow the vehicle. Towing may result in serious damage to the transmission. The vehicle should NOT be towed on all four whee ...
Fuel Filler Cap (Gas Cap)
The gas cap is located behind the fuel filler door, on the driverвЂ™s side of the vehicle. If the gas cap is lost or damaged, be sure the replacement cap has been designed for use with this vehi ...
Press and release the front or rear of the driver side switch to express-open or express-close the sunroof. ...