GMC Terrain: Fabric/Carpet
Start by vacuuming the surface using a soft brush attachment. If a rotating brush attachment is being used during vacuuming, only use it on the floor carpet. Before cleaning, gently remove as much of the soil as possible using one of the following techniques:
○ Gently blot liquids with a paper towel. Continue blotting until no more soil
can be removed.
○ For solid soils, remove as much as possible prior to vacuuming.
1. Saturate a clean lint-free colorfast cloth with water or club soda. Microfiber
cloth is recommended to prevent lint transfer to the fabric or carpet.
2. Remove excess moisture by gently wringing until water does not drip from the cleaning cloth.
3. Start on the outside edge of the soil and gently rub toward the center. Fold the cleaning cloth to a clean area frequently to prevent forcing the soil in to the fabric.
4. Continue gently rubbing the soiled area until there is no longer any color transfer from the soil to the cleaning cloth.
5. If the soil is not completely removed, use a mild soap solution followed only by club soda or plain water.
If the soil is not completely removed, it may be necessary to use a commercial upholstery cleaner or spot lifter. Test a small hidden area for colorfastness before using a commercial upholstery cleaner or spot lifter. If ring formation occurs, clean the entire fabric or carpet.
Following the cleaning process, a paper towel can be used to blot excess moisture.
How Your Front AirbagsWork
If you ever have a moderate to severe frontal collision, sensors will detect the vehicleвЂ™s rapid deceleration. If the rate of deceleration is high enough, the control unit will inflate ...
Inside Day/Night Mirror
A two-point pivot system allows for horizontal and vertical mirror adjustment. Adjust the mirror to center on the view through the rear window. Headlight glare can be reduced by moving the small ...
Antenna Roof type antenna If your vehicle has an audio system, an amplifying antenna is installed in your vehicle. This antenna can be removed from the vehicle when you wash your vehicle. NOTIC ...