GMC Terrain: Floor Mats
If a floor mat is the wrong size or is not properly installed, it can interfere with the pedals. Interference with the pedals can cause unintended acceleration and/or increased stopping distance which can cause a crash and injury. Make sure the floor mat does not interfere with the pedals.
Use the following guidelines for proper floor mat usage.
○ The original equipment floor mats were designed for your vehicle. If the floor
mats need replacing, it is recommended that GM certified floor mats be purchased.
Non-GM floor mats may not fit properly and may interfere with the accelerator or
brake pedal. Always check that the floor mats do not interfere with the pedals.
○ Use the floor mat with the correct side up. Do not turn it over.
○ Do not place anything on top of the driver side floor mat.
○ Use only a single floor mat on the driver side.
○ Do not place one floor mat on top of another.
What to Add
Use only new DOT 3 brake fluid from a sealed container. See Recommended Fluids and Lubricants on page 11‑12. Always clean the brake fluid reservoir cap and the area around the cap before re ...
Missing values were not available at time of going to print. ...
A key number plate is supplied with your keys. Record the key number and keep it in a safe place (such as your wallet), not in the vehicle. If you lose your keys, see a NISSAN dealer for duplic ...