Jeep Liberty: Front Turn Signal And Front Side Marker Lamp
1. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the right to access the left front turn signal or side marker. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the left to access the right front turn signal or side marker.
2. Remove three push-pins from the wheel-well liner.
3. Gently flex the wheel-well liner forward to access the bulb.
4. Rotate the bulbвЂ™s socket counterclockwise, and remove the bulb and socket assembly from the housing.
5. Pull the bulb out of the socket and insert the replacement bulb.
6. Install the bulb and socket assembly into the housing, and rotate the socket clockwise to lock it in place.
7. Reposition the wheel-well liner and install the push-pins.
Pairing and connecting an external device
Before an external device can be connected, it must be paired to the infotainment system. The procedure for connecting an external device varies, depending whether or not the device has previo ...
- Always keep the storage compartment closed while driving to reduce the risk of injury in the event of a sudden stop or an accident. - Do not store spray cans, containers with flammabl ...
Moving near a projecting object
The predicted course lines A do not touch the object in the display. However, the vehicle may hit the object if it projects over the actual moving course. There may be a small distance visi ...