1. Open the upper glove box.
2. Push the release button to release
the USB adapter cable.
3. Connect the USB flash memory
device to the USB connector
correctly and securely.
When the USB flash memory device
is connected and the USB mode is
selected on the audio system, the
1. Support the engine with a jack and wood block
under the oil pan.
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir
from the holder.
3. Remove the upper torque rod.
4. Remove the ground cable (A), then remove the side
engine mount bracket (B).
5. Remove the side engine mount stiffener (A), th