Ford Escape: General maintenance information
- Why maintain your vehicle?
- Protecting your investment
- Genuine Ford parts and service
- Owner checks and services
- Multi-point inspection
Running out of fuel
If you have run out of fuel and need to refill the vehicle with a portable fuel container, see Running out of fuel in the Maintenance and Specifications chapter for proper fuel filling method using ...
Stopping the vehicle
1. Safely move the vehicle off the road and away from traffic. 2. Turn on the hazard warning flashers. 3. Park on a level surface and apply the parking brake. Move the selector lever to the P ...
Facts about TSA
вЂў TSA intervenes at speeds above approximately 40 mph (60 km/h) вЂў The DSTC symbol () in the instrument panel will flash when TSA is working вЂў If the driver switches off the DSTC system's ...