GMC Terrain: Global Off
Depending on the infotainment system, the RSE system may have a Global Off feature. The Global Off feature disables all RSE system features. Press and hold the radio power button for more than three seconds for Global Off to disable the RSE features. On some infotainment systems, the Global Off feature can be turned off by performing one of the following:
○ Press and hold the radio power button for more than three seconds.
○ Insert or eject any disc.
○ Insert a DVD video disc.
○ Press the remote control power button.
○ Press the SOURCE button or k when a DVD video disc is in the player.
○ Press the SRC button on the steering wheel when a DVD video disc is in the player.
○ Cycle the ignition.
Examples of the types of accidents in which the driverвЂ™s/driverвЂ™s and front
passengerвЂ™s SRS frontal airbag(s) will basically not deploy.
The driverвЂ™s and front passengerвЂ™s SRS frontal airbags are designed basically not to deploy if the vehicle is struck from the side or from behind, or if it rolls onto its side or roof, o ...
Electronic immobiliser (Anti-theft starting system)
[For vehicles equipped with the keyless operation system]. For information on operations for vehicles equipped with the keyless operation system, refer to вЂњkeyless operation system : Electronic i ...
● The gross trailer weight must never exceed the TWR described in the table. ● The gross combination weight must never exceed the GCWR described in the table. ● The gross vehic ...