Jeep Liberty: Headlamp
1. Open the hood.
2. Reach behind the headlamp housing to access the headlamp bulb lock ring.
3. Firmly grasp the lock ring and rotate it counterclockwise to unlock it.
4. Remove the bulb and connector assembly from the headlamp housing.
5. Disconnect the bulb from the electrical connector and then connect the replacement bulb.
Do not touch the new bulb with your fingers. Oil contamination will severely shorten bulb life. If the bulb comes in contact with any oily surface, clean the bulb with rubbing alcohol.
6. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the lock ring clockwise to lock it in place.
7. Close the hood.
Current fuel consumption (if equipped)
Current fuel consumption (if equipped) This indication shows the rate of fuel consumption at the present moment. ...
To turn the rear wiper on, turn the knob on the end of the wiper control lever upward to the вЂњINTвЂќ or вЂњONвЂќ position. To turn the wiper off, return the knob on the end of the lever to th ...
Installing tire pressure warning valves and transmitters (vehicleswith a
tire pressure warning system)
When replacing tires or wheels, tire pressure warning valves and transmitters must also be installed. When new tire pressure warning valves and transmitters are installed, new tire pressure warning ...