GMC Terrain: Headlamps, Front Turn Signal, Sidemarker, and Parking Lamps
A. Low-Beam Headlamp
B. High-Beam Headlamp
C. Sidemarker Lamp
D. Park/Turn Signal Lamp
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Turn the tire to reach the access port cap located in the front of wheel well cover.
B. Access Port Cap
2. Remove the screw (A) and turn the access port cap (B) counterclockwise to remove.
3. If replacing a headlamp bulb, remove the dust cover cap from the back of the headlamp housing by turning the cap counterclockwise.
4. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly.
5. Remove the bulb from the socket or disconnect the bulb assembly from the harness connector.
6. Install the new bulb.
7. Reinstall the bulb socket to the lamp assembly, turning clockwise.
8. Replace the dust cover cap on headlamps.
9. Reinstall the wheel well cover access port cap and secure by installing the screw.
The three red indicator lamps in the button indicate the heating level you have selected. If the battery voltage is too low, the seat heating may switch off. Driver's and front-passenger ...
Set or increase cruise speed
When setting the cruise control to the speed limit, it is important to remember that it is possible for the vehicle speed to increase when travelling downhill. This may result in the vehicle sp ...
Tires and wheels
Type A *1: Steel wheels *2: Aluminum wheels Type B ...