GMC Terrain: How to Inspect the Engine Air Cleaner/Filter
To inspect the air cleaner/filter, remove the filter from the vehicle and lightly shake the filter to release loose dust and dirt. If the filter remains covered with dirt, a new filter is required. Never use compressed air to clean the filter.
To inspect or replace the engine air cleaner/filter:
1. Open the hood. See Hood on page 10‑5.
2. Locate the air filter housing on the passenger side of the engine compartment. See Engine Compartment Overview on page 10‑6.
3. Remove the four air cleaner housing cover screws.
4. Pull straight up on the cover, and while holding the cover, remove the air cleaner filter.
5. Inspect or replace the air cleaner filter.
*: The difference between right-hand camber and left-hand camber should be within 45вЂ™ or less. ...
Turn and Lane-Change Signals
An arrow on the instrument panel cluster will flash in the direction of the turn or lane change. Move the lever all the way up or down to signal a turn. Raise or lower the lever until the arrow ...