GMC Terrain: How to Reset the Engine Oil Life System
Reset the system whenever the engine oil is changed so that the system can calculate the next engine oil change. To reset the system:
1. Turn the ignition to ON/RUN, with the engine off.
2. Press the DIC MENU button to display the Vehicle Information menu.
3. Press either the up or down arrows to view REMAINING OIL LIFE.
4. Press the SET/CLR button until 100% is displayed.
5. Turn the key to LOCK/OFF.
1. Turn the ignition to ON/RUN with the engine off.
2. Fully press and release the accelerator pedal three times within five seconds.
The system is reset when the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message goes off.
If the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message comes back on when the vehicle is started, the engine oil life system has not been reset. Repeat the procedure.
Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tire inf ...
Glove Box Storage Compartment
The glove box storage compartment is located on the right side of the instrument panel. Pull outward on the latch to open the storage compartment. Glove Box Storage Compartment ...
Sound Horn With Lock
This feature will cause the horn to chirp when the doors are locked with the RKE transmitter. This feature can be turned on or turned off. To change the current setting, proceed as follows: вЂў ...