- Hyundai Tucson Owner's manual
- Instrument and controls
- Indicator symbols on the instrument panel
- Features of your Hyundai
- Driving your Hyundai
- What to do in an emergency
- Corrosion prevention & appearance care
- Do-it-yourself maintenance
- Emission control systems
- Consumer information, reporting safety defects & binding arbitration of warranty claims
- Vehicle specifications
Refer to вЂњFluidsвЂќ. ...
Before driving off-road
Before venturing off-road, it is absolutely essential that inexperienced drivers become fully familiar with the vehicle's controls. In particular Hill Descent Control (HDC) and the Terrain Respons ...
Improving Fuel Economy
Vehicle Maintenance A properly maintained vehicle maximizes fuel economy. Poor maintenance can significantly reduce fuel economy. Always maintain your vehicle according to the maintenance m ...