GMC Terrain: If the On Indicator is Lit for a Child Restraint
If a child restraint has been installed and the on indicator is lit:
1. Turn the vehicle off.
2. Remove the child restraint from the vehicle.
3. Remove any additional items from the seat such as blankets, cushions, seat covers, seat heaters, or seat massagers.
4. Reinstall the child restraint following the directions provided by the child restraint manufacturer and refer to Securing Child Restraints (Rear Seat ) on page 3‑49 or Securing Child Restraints (Front Passenger Seat) on page 3‑52.
5. If, after reinstalling the child restraint and restarting the vehicle, the on indicator is still lit, turn the vehicle off. Then slightly recline the vehicle seatback and adjust the seat cushion, if adjustable, to make sure that the vehicle seatback is not pushing the child restraint into the seat cushion.
Also make sure the child restraint is not trapped under the vehicle head restraint. If this happens, adjust the head restraint. See Head Restraints on page 3‑2.
6. Restart the vehicle. The passenger sensing system may or may not turn off the airbag for a child in a child restraint depending upon the childвЂ™s seating posture and body build. It is better to secure the child restraint in a rear seat.
If the Vehicle Is Stuck
Slowly and cautiously spin the wheels to free the vehicle when stuck in sand, mud, ice, or snow. If stuck too severely for the traction system to free the vehicle, turn the traction system off an ...
Turbo models 1) Power steering oil pump pulley 2) Front side belt 3) Alternator pulley 4) Air conditioner compressor pulley 5) Rear side belt 6) Crank pulley A) 22 lbf (98 N, 10 kgf) ...
The radar sensor and the camera work together to detect a pedestrian, stationary vehicles and vehicles that are moving in the same direction as your vehicle. If there is a risk of collision wi ...