Jeep Liberty: If You Need Assistance
The manufacturer and its authorized dealers are vitally interested in your satisfaction. We want you to be happy with our products and services.
Warranty service must be done by an authorized dealer.
We strongly recommend that you take the vehicle to an authorized dealer. They know your vehicle the best, and are most concerned that you get prompt and high quality service. The manufacturerвЂ™s authorized dealers have the facilities, factory-trained technicians, special tools, and the latest information to ensure the vehicle is fixed correctly and in a timely manner.
This is why you should always talk to an authorized dealerвЂ™s service manager first. Most matters can be resolved with this process.
вЂў If for some reason you are still not satisfied, talk to the general manager or owner of the authorized dealership.
They want to know if you need assistance.
вЂў If an authorized dealership is unable to resolve the concern, you may contact the manufacturerвЂ™s customer center.
Any communication to the manufacturerвЂ™s customer center
should include the following information:
вЂў OwnerвЂ™s name and address
вЂў OwnerвЂ™s telephone number (home and office)
вЂў Authorized dealership name
вЂў Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
вЂў Vehicle delivery date and mileage
- Chrysler Group LLC Customer Center
- Chrysler Canada Inc. Customer Center
- In Mexico Contact
- Customer Assistance For The Hearing Or Speech Impaired (TDD/TTY)
- Service Contract
Purchasing Factory Authorized Manuals (U.S. only) The publications shown below can be purchased from Helm Incorporated. You can order by phone or online: - Call Helm Inc. at 1-800-782-4356 (credit ...
Connecting an iPod
1. Open the upper glove box. 2. Push the release button to release the USB adapter cable. 3. Connect your dock connector to the iPod correctly and securely. 4. Install the dock connecto ...
- Screensaver: Select to change the screensaver. Touch an option to select. - Screen animations: Select to turn animated transitions between screens on or off. Note: While screen animations are o ...