Ford Escape: Information contained on the tire sidewall
Both U.S. and Canada Federal regulations require tire manufacturers to place standardized information on the sidewall of all tires. This information identifies and describes the fundamental characteristics of the tire and also provides a U.S. DOT Tire Identification Number for safety standard certification and in case of a recall.
- Information on вЂњPвЂќ type tires
- Additional information contained on the tire sidewall for вЂњLTвЂќ typetires
- Information on вЂњTвЂќ type tires
- Location of the tire label
Tires вЂ” general information
Tire Pressure Safety WARNING: вЂў Improperly inflated tires are dangerous and can cause accidents. вЂў Under-inflation increases tire flexing and can result in over-heating and tire failure. ...
Rear control panel with headphone sockets
Headphones with an impedance of 16 вЂ“ 32 ohm and sensitivity of 102 dB or higher are recommended for best sound reproduction. 1 Volume control (right/left sides). 2 Scroll/search forward and ...
1. Push System responds: вЂњOnStar ready.вЂќ 2. Say вЂњDial.вЂќ System responds: вЂњPlease say the name or number to call.вЂќ 3. Say the entire number without pausing, including a вЂњ1вЂќ and the ...