GMC Terrain: Infotainment Control Buttons
The buttons on the faceplate are used to start primary functions while using the infotainment system.
1. Press to turn the system on and off.
2. Turn to adjust the volume.
(Play/Pause): Presskto start, pause, and resume playback. See CD Player on page 7‑14, and MP3 on page 7‑16 for more information.
SOURCE: Press to change the audio sources such as AM-FM Radio, XMв„ў (if equipped), CD, and AUX.
TONE: Press to access the sound menu screen to adjust bass, midrange, and treble. See AM-FM Radio on page 7‑8 for more information.
INFO (Information): Press to toggle through an audio information screen.
CONFIG (Configure): Press to adjust features for radio, display, phone, vehicle, and time.
HOME: See вЂњHome PageвЂќ following in this section.
MENU/SEL: Turn to highlight a feature. Press to activate the highlighted feature.
(Phone): See Bluetooth (Overview) on page 7‑34 or Bluetooth (Infotainment Controls) on page 7‑36 or Bluetooth (Voice Recognition) on page 7‑39 for more information.
BACK: Press to return to the previous screen in a menu. If on a page accessed directly by a faceplate button or Home Page screen button, pressingEBACK will go to the previous menu.
FAV (Favorite Pages 1-6): Press to display the current page number above the preset buttons. The stored stations for each list display on the touch-sensitive preset buttons at the bottom of the screen. The number of preset FAV lists can be changed in the Configuration Menu.
(Seek Up): 1. Press to seek the next track.
2. Press and hold to fast forward through a track.
3. Release the button to return to playing speed. See CD Player on page 7‑14 and MP3 on page 7‑16 for more information.
4. For AM, FM, or XM (if equipped), press to seek to the next strong station.
1. Press to seek to the beginning of the current or previous track. If the track has been playing for less than five seconds, it seeks the previous track. If longer than five seconds, the current track starts from the beginning.
2. Press and hold to quickly reverse through a track. Release the button to return to playing speed. See CD Player on page 7‑14 and MP3 on page 7‑16 for more information.
3. For AM, FM, or XM (if equipped), press to seek to the previous strong station.
Preset Buttons (1-6): The preset buttons numbered one through six can be used to select stored AM, FM, and XM (if equipped) stations.
: Press to set the time.
(Eject): Press to eject a disc from the CD player. See CD Player on page 7‑14.
Location of labels List of labels 1 Model plate. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Codes for color and upholstery, etc. The model plate is located on the rear side of the B-pillar (the p ...
Anti-theft Alarm System Messages
THEFT ATTEMPTED This message displays if the vehicle detects a tamper condition. ...
Electric seats 1. Lumbar support adjustment. 2. Backrest adjustment. 3. Head restraint adjustment. 4. Height adjustment. 5. Forward and back adjustment. 6. Cushion angle adjustment. To adjust ...