Nissan Rogue: Intelligent Key battery
Replace the battery in the Intelligent Key as
1. Remove the mechanical key from the Intelligent Key.
2. Insert a small screwdriver into the slit of the corner and twist it to separate the upper part from the lower part. Use a cloth to protect the casing.
3. Replace the battery with a new one.
CR2025 or equivalent
- Do not touch the internal circuit and electric terminals as doing so could cause a malfunction.
- Hold the battery by the edges. Holding the battery across the contact points will seriously deplete the storage capacity.
- Make sure that the + side faces the bottom case.
4. Align the tips of the upper and lower parts 1 , and then push them together 2 until it is securely closed.
5. Operate the buttons to check its operation.
See a NISSAN dealer if you need any assistance for replacement.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the userвЂ™s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with RSS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Fuel filler cap
The fuel filler door, located on the right rear quarter panel, is connected to your vehicle's central locking system. ...
Press and hold the closing button () in the tailgate until you hear two short tones. ...
DSC is re-enabled by one of the following: - Press and briefly hold the DSC OFF switch. - Stop and restart the engine. - Select a new Terrain Response special program. ...