- Things To Know Before Starting Your Vehicle
- Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Understanding Your Instrument Panel
- Starting And Operating
- What To Do In Emergencies
- Maintaining Your Vehicle
- Maintenance Schedules
- If You Need Consumer Assistance
Tow bar dimensions
Tow bar dimensions ...
Cruise control allows you to maintain a set speed above 25 mph (40 km/h) without keeping your foot on the accelerator pedal. It should be used for cruising on straight, open highways. It is ...
Read first вЂ” then drive safely
Before driving your vehicle, read your OwnerвЂ™s Manual carefully. This will ensure familiarity with controls and maintenance requirements, assisting you in the safe operation of your vehicle. ...