GMC Terrain: Leaving After Parking on a Hill
1. Apply and hold the brake pedal.
2. Start the engine.
3. Shift into a gear.
4. Release the parking brake.
5. Let up on the brake pedal.
6. Drive slowly until the trailer is clear of the chocks.
7. Stop and have someone pick up and store the chocks.
The following is an example of a typical passenger vehicle tire size. (A) Passenger (P&-Metric) Tire: The United States version of a metric tire sizing system. The letter P as the first chara ...
Changing a bulb
If the lighting has just been switched off, give the bulbs time to cool. Handling them when hot may cause personal injury. Always replace bulbs with the correct type and specification. If y ...
The overhead console is useful for temporarily storing sunglasses and similar small items. Press the lid. CAUTION ■Caution while driving Keep the overhead console closed. Injuries may re ...