GMC Terrain: License Plate Lamp
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the liftgate partway. See Liftgate on page 2‑9.
Passenger Side Shown, Driver Side Similar
2. Push the left end of the lamp assembly toward the right.
3. Pull the lamp assembly down to remove it from the liftgate.
A. Bulb Socket
C. Lamp Assembly
4. Turn the bulb socket (A) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (C).
5. Pull the bulb (B) straight out of the bulb socket.
6. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install into lamp assembly.
7. Turn the lamp assembly into the liftgate engaging the clip side first.
8. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Map split screen
Map split screen 1. TMC (Traffic Message Channel) information. 2. North is up. 3. Small compass display which always indicates North. 4. Next direction display. 5. Current vehicle position. ...
1 Unlock with the master key (vehicles without smart key system) or mechanical key (vehicles with smart key system) 2 Lock with the master key (vehicles without smart key system) or mechanical ...
Compact Disc (CD) player operation
Place the ignition switch in the ACC or ON position and insert the Compact Disc (CD) into the slot with the label side facing up. The CD will be guided automatically into the slot and start pl ...