Suzuki Grand Vitara: Location of Warning Messages
Read and follow all of the warnings (labels etc.) on your vehicle. Make sure you understand all of them. Keep them on the vehicle. Do not remove the messages for any reason. If a label comes off or the messages become difficult to be read, have it corrected by your SUZUKI dealer.
Location of Warning Messages
1. Air bag warning labels (on both sun visors)
2. Rollover warning label
3. Passenger seat belt warning label
4. Jacking warning label
5. Jacking warning label
6. Fuel filler cap message
7. Transfer switch warning label
8. Brake fluid cap message
9. Engine cooling fan warning label
10. Radiator cap warning label
11. Air conditioner warning label
12. Battery label
13. Side air bag warning label
14. Rear outboard seat belt warning label
15. Rear center seat belt warning label
16. Luggage compartment cover warning label
Engine Oil Life Display
To see the current engine oil life, turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position, then press and release the select/reset knob repeatedly until the engine oil life indicator appears. ...
Indicators for operation
The design of the warnings and alerts may differ depending on the model. 1. Door open warning This warning appears if any of the doors are open or not closed securely. The vehicle icon indic ...
Your vehicle is equipped with a variety of console features. These include: 1. Cupholders 2. Utility compartment console lid has a CD holder, a business card holder and two pen holders. The util ...