Jeep Liberty: Maintaining Your Vehicle
- Engine Compartment вЂ” 3.7L
- Onboard Diagnostic System вЂ” OBD II
- Emissions Inspection And Maintenance Programs
- Replacement Parts
- Dealer Service
- Maintenance Procedures
- Replacement Bulbs
- Bulb Replacement
- Fluid Capacities
- Fluids, Lubricants, And Genuine Parts
For users experiencing difficulty with the system recognizing their voice commands or numbers the Uconnectв„ў Voice вЂњVoice TrainingвЂќ feature may be used. 1. Press the Voice Command button, ...
When using CD-R or CD-RW discs, use only high quality discs labeled for audio use. When recording a CD-R or CD-RW, the recording must be closed for it to be used by the system. Play only s ...
Folding down the rear seatback
- When you fold down the seatback, confirm that there are no passengers or objects on the rear seat. Not doing so creates a risk of injury or property damage if the seatback suddenly f ...