Honda CR-V: Maintenance Safety
All service items not detailed in this
section should be performed by a
certified technician or other qualified
To eliminate potential hazards, read
the instructions before you begin,
and make sure you have the tools
and skills required.
Make sure your vehicle is parked
on level ground, the parking bra
Carbon Monoxide poison from
engine exhaust. Be sure there is
adequate ventilation whenever you
operate the engine.
Burns from hot parts. Let the
engine and exhaust system cool
down before t
Your vehicle displays engine oil life
and maintenance service items on
the information display to show you
when you should have your dealer do
engine oil replacement and indicated
1. Lift the vehicle, and support it with jackstands.
2. Remove the cover (A).
3. Remove the EVAP canister baffle cover (A).
4. Disconnect the hoses (A) and the fuel subharness
6P connector (B).
5. Remove the bolts (C) and the EVAP canister bracket
6. Remove the EVAP canister (A) from the E
NOTE: Make sure the HDS and the DLC cable of the
HDS is not defective.
1. Turn the ignition switch OFF.
2. Connect the HDS to the DLC.
NOTE: Make sure the HDS is properly connected to
3. Turn the ignition switch ON (II). and read the HDS.
Does the HDS identify the vehicle?
YES-Go to ste
В© 2016-2020 Copyright www.hcrv.net