Jeep Liberty: Manual Compass Calibration
If the compass appears erratic and the вЂњCALвЂќ indicator does not appear in the EVIC display, you must put the compass into the Calibration Mode manually as follows:
1. Start the engine. Leave the shift lever in PARK in order to enter the EVIC Programming Menus.
2. Press the MENU button until the Personal Settings (Customer-Programmable Features) menu displays in the EVIC.
3. Press the DOWN button until вЂњCalibrate CompassвЂќ displays in the EVIC.
4. Press and release the SELECT button to start the calibration. The вЂњCALвЂќ indicator will display in the EVIC.
5. Complete one or more 360вЂ“degree turns (in an area free from large metal or metallic objects) until the вЂњCALвЂќ indicator turns off. The compass will now function normally.
Registering from call history
1. Select the вЂњCALL HISTORYвЂќ menu. 2. Select вЂњOUTGOINGвЂќ or вЂњINCOMINGвЂќ by operating the вЂњTUNE/TRACK/CHвЂќ dial. 3. Select the phone number by operating the вЂњTUNE/TRACK/CHвЂќ dial. ...
Trailer towing tips
In order to gain skill and an understanding of the vehicleвЂ™s behavior, you should practice turning, stopping and backing up in an area which is free from traffic. Steering stability, and braki ...
Restoring the factory settings
Press the and buttons simultaneously for approximately six seconds until the battery check lamp flashes twice. ...